What’s in Your Closet?
- Are your racks full but you have nothing to wear?
- Do you try on more than two outfits before leaving the house?
- Do you keep clothes that don’t fit or are long out of style?
- Do you buy the same items over and over?
If you said yes to more than one of these questions, you need me.
What Wardrobe Consultation Can Do For You
The road to a new you starts in your closet. You don’t need to start over to bring out the best in your style and take pride in your appearance every day!
- Let’s assess – We’ll access each item in your wardrobe by following three essential categories:
The three essentials:
○ Style (when was it in style?)
○ Fit (so it fits, but does it flatter?)
○ Condition (have you loved it too long?)
- Let’s purge – No pain, no gain. Rid yourself of items that are bringing you down, that don’t have a place in your lifestyle. These items can go to donation to help someone else in need or get you some extra cash from local consignment shops. I take everything with me and open your accounts for you!
- Let’s put it together – Now that we have a clean slate, I’ll help you put together outfits from your existing wardrobe. You’ll be amazed with your new-found choices. I’ll provide you with my special tips and tricks to guide you to make the most out of what you have!
- Let’s fill in the gaps – I’ll provide you with a list of what you need to fill in the gaps to make you feel “finished”. You’ll have a shopping list with the specifics you’ll need to pull your look together. I also create a Pinterest board for you to see items and give you inspiration.
○ No more aimless shopping
○ No more spending too much on items you don’t need or already own
○ No more “making do” with items that aren’t right for you
○ No more last minute shopping for special events
Isn’t it time to gain confidence in your wardrobe?
Give yourself this gift!